Cali Kid *Holiday Coral Bash Super Sale* SUNDAY DEC 19th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SHIPPING

You must purchase a shipping box to receive your corals. No free shipping during a Live Sale.

1639893578077.png

CK CORAL BUCKS
- Earn 10% "CASH BACK" in Coral Bucks during the live sale!
Must have a registered Cali Kid Corals account for the cash rewards to be loaded. Coral bucks will be redeemable on future purchases after the sale and for WYSIWYG collection items only.

RAFFLE

Raffle will take place after the Live Sale. Winners will be announced on this thread! 1 Entry for each coral purchased.

FREE AND SUPER REDUCED FRAGS

Frags priced $20 and under are limited to 3 per household.

Last edited:

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

In the spirit of Clark Griswald, it's time to look at some amazing Christmas Lights! For this game, my wife and I went and saw some amazing Christmas Lights! She will rank them from first to last. Your job is to guess how they will be ranked! For every correct rank guessed, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel of names will pick a winner. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be contented.

Here is an example of how you should guess (left if first, right is last):

4 3 1 5 2

Nashvillereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

In the spirit of Clark Griswald, it's time to look at some amazing Christmas Lights! For this game, my wife and I went and saw some amazing Christmas Lights! She will rank them from first to last. Your job is to guess how they will be ranked! For every correct rank guessed, you get a point. The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD FROM CALI KID CORALS!!!

The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. In the event of a tie, the wheel of names will pick a winner. One guess per person. New accounts with no meaningful content will not be contented.

4 3 1 5 2

GAME REMINDER
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

4 3 1 5 2

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

4 3 1 5 2

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ABOUT 30 MORE MINUTES TO PLAY!
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

4 3 1 5 2

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
15mins left to get your shipping box at a reduced rate of $19.99 | Boxes bought but not used, will be refunded after the sale.

SHIPPING

You must purchase a shipping box to receive your corals. No free shipping during a Live Sale.

1639893578077.png

jerrymarino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GAME REMINDER
CLARK GRISWALD CHALLENGE

4 3 1 5 2

5 2 1 4 3

Back