can someone post there ai blade settings

ARGYGANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got my ai blade for my nano tank and was wondering if anyone could help me out with some settings/post their settings. i keep lps softies no sps.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got my ai blade for my nano tank and was wondering if anyone could help me out with some settings/post their settings. i keep lps softies no sps.
If you set it up using Mobius, there's some pretty good pre-sets based on what you want to achieve! :)

AI also shares their 'Signature Series' online with some successful reefers sharing their settings.

OP
OP
A

ARGYGANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you set it up using Mobius, there's some pretty good pre-sets based on what you want to achieve! :)

AI also shares their 'Signature Series' online with some successful reefers sharing their settings.
awesome, my only worry now knowing that is it may be a bit to strong. my nano is a standard 10 gallon so the light is only 8 or so inches away from the coral.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
awesome, my only worry now knowing that is it may be a bit to strong. my nano is a standard 10 gallon so the light is only 8 or so inches away from the coral.
Start on low power; acclimation mode for as long as you can. It's dead easy to kill coral with too much light.

Post a picture of your tank? :)

What is your reasoning for wanting to change the settings you're using now? Any signs that your tank is not thriving?

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

ARGYGANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Start on low power; acclimation mode for as long as you can. It's dead easy to kill coral with too much light.

What is your reasoning for wanting to change the settings you're using now? Any signs that your tank is not thriving?
my rock scape is to wide for my 50 watt nicrew, my leather,frogspawn, and zoas are not getting enough light at the moment. i can tell its light based because my zoa colony is split down the middle from being open fully to stretched and reaching for light. my frogspawn is also starting to retract alot.

OP
OP
A

ARGYGANG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

IMG_5717.jpeg
IMG_5715.png

have it set to 35% royal blue in acclimation mode zero white zero blue, 30 day acclimation mode. not sure if it being so close to coral could harm it but if we end up thinking it will ill buy the mount stand for it to be 8 or so inches off the water line.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 92 42.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 109 49.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back