• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CB Flamethrowers, WWC OG Bounce, TCK Powerball Bounce

Item Price
$250-$750
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heard someone was calling me a liar about these being legit Cornbred Flamethrowers. The proof is in the pudding:
20240518_185713.jpg

Baller.reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Baller.reefs aka Tyler Agran
Should laugh at these fake WWC Biohazards too while he's at it lol

20240520_185541.jpg
20240520_184839.jpg
20240509_090422.jpg
20240519_184634.jpg
Just the “cb flamethrowers” buy em up guys (newbies) they’re definitely legit! U can see here! Proof is in the pudding! I like how u posted a pic of your legit cb flamethrower with one of the lookalikes ur selling creeping right up next to it! Not even the same red or characteristics lol

OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just the “cb flamethrowers” buy em up guys (newbies) they’re definitely legit! U can see here! Proof is in the pudding! I like how u posted a pic of your legit cb flamethrower with one of the lookalikes ur selling creeping right up next to it! Not even the same red or characteristics lol go read

You're what? 18 years old? Shouldn't you be studying for an exam lol You tried calling out BSA corals for selling non-lineage shrooms when they were in fact lineage. That same day you asked him to make you a label, you had to back-track hahaha You're always crying about your old lineage Berserker, how are you baller reefs when you can't even find a Supreme Reefs Berserker lol good luck with that 1 kiddo. You clearly love to hate on people who have what you don't. LADIES & GENTLEMEN; Tyler Agran

Baller.reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're what? 18 years old? Shouldn't you be studying for an exam lol You tried calling out BSA corals for selling non-lineage shrooms when they were in fact lineage. That same day you asked him to make you a label, you had to back-track hahaha You're always crying about your old lineage Berserker, how are you baller reefs when you can't even find a Supreme Reefs Berserker lol good luck with that 1 kiddo. You clearly love to hate on people who have what you don't. LADIES & GENTLEMEN; Tyler Agran

First of all if youre gonna do some digging around atleast get your facts straight lol been growing coral since I was 12(20 now you’re a bit off) but I got some time today to help warn some reefers. So… what? I guess I’m right? You never denied? Just watch out newbies! My Baller Reefers know when to stay away from fakes! It’s very hard to source some OG linaged mushrooms in todays reefing world…u should know that. I’ve been around long enough to see all these high end mushies gain their popularity! Atleast I don’t buy lookalikes and claim them as legit linage Hahaha! It’s definitely a red flag when a mushroom like this pops up out of the blue in bulk stock lol somebody got a nice big wild rock of these bad boys in and decided to add that “CB” for some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I saw acro.Jordan basically had to knock them prices by %50 cause ain’t nobody want em haha

Good luck with the sale bro no hard feelings!

OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@re
First of all if youre gonna do some digging around atleast get your facts straight lol been growing coral since I was 12(20 now you’re a bit off) but I got some time today to help warn some reefers. So… what? I guess I’m right? You never denied? Just watch out newbies! My Baller Reefers know when to stay away from fakes! It’s very hard to source some OG linaged mushrooms in todays reefing world…u should know that. I’ve been around long enough to see all these high end mushies gain their popularity! Atleast I don’t buy lookalikes and claim them as legit linage Hahaha! It’s definitely a red flag when a mushroom like this pops up out of the blue in bulk stock lol somebody got a nice big wild rock of these bad boys in and decided to add that “CB” for some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I saw acro.Jordan basically had to knock them prices by %50 cause ain’t nobody want em haha

Good luck with the sale bro no hard feelings!
Cool story bro. I don't need to entertain your cheap efforts at calling me legit or not, any further. We get it your an*l about lineage. #nodiddy these are 100% legit. You think you're doing something but youre really not lol over here on lineage shroom patrol hahaha "I've been doing this since you were in diapers"

Baller.reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@re

Cool story bro. I don't need to entertain your cheap efforts at calling me legit or not, any further. We get it your an*l about lineage. #nodiddy these are 100% legit. You think you're doing something but youre really not lol over here on lineage shroom patrol hahaha "I've been doing this since you were in diapers"

It’s not like you’ve lied & done it before… oh wait u have lol and people will sadly still fall for it and all your other tricks cause they aren’t educated enough.. sucks we have people like you in the hobby who just want to take advantage of newbies in the hobby for an extra buck

Here’s your wwc biohazards that you want me to laugh at cause you think I think everything you got be fake/false linage… I said I wouldn’t cause they are real.
1AE167B0-1A1F-4B16-B3FE-18482D1FE82C.png

here’s a post of yours where you’re selling these “wwc biohazards” with wwc linage and yet they look nothing like the ones you want me to laugh at lol maybe post those instead and I will! I guess u sold some to some unlucky buyers and used the money you profited to buy some that actually are legit lol
9918282B-D8C7-459B-985F-F906A827C50B.png

Here’s another since you wanted to talk about “sr berserker bounces” how do you say the one you were selling is the one from the mother you posted when the offspring you’re selling is bigger then the mother and still doesn’t really come close in comparison??? Don’t know how u can’t make that one make sense…
“My daddy’s been doing this since YOU were in diapers”

BB85F7B7-538B-4907-A15D-EF89ADA67C41.png

He’s done it a few times! Why not do it again folks! Be safe!

OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Baller.reefs You do know you're stalking me at this point, correct? Haha Look youre clearly mad at me but BSA was the one who said he's been doing this since you (Tyler) were in diapers. Hence the quotation marks. You have too much time on your hands with all them screenshots. I could care less what you think. People know what they're getting is what they want that's why they pay me. Its that simple. All the FTs that sold the quickest had all the features and colors they needed to see to purchase. You're not buying from me or from them so I dont know why you're even riding my n*ts so hard lol per R2R rules you're breaking some rules right now. You need to get over yourself kid.

Baller.reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol not sure why you keep wanting to bring Ben (bsa) into this… not to mention that “quote” u said he said, he never did or atleast to me, so here come more of the lies… sounds like you’re the stalker when you keep mentioning my name in every comment lol someone had to do a lil digging for that huh? all I did was find proof to back up my claims unlike what u did lol. Your response was basically “ Nuh uhhh”. Might have spent a total of two minutes to get those Screenshots not much time spent on that, you finally got called out I can tell you care or else none of this would be said on your behalf and you wouldn’t of had to make all these posts shouting my name out there lol not like I care tho! I wouldn’t sell fakes. You’re the non professional to not take it into a PM and address the concerns. People can believe what they want to believe and hey if they’re still happy with their purchase who cares right? It just comes down to when that person wants to sell what they bought from you and now we have fake lookalikes circulating around… definitely not a good look for you dawg

OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I said, too much time on your hands. I got bigger fish to fry. You're good bro. I'm not worried about your little college essay lol didn't even read half of it but good on you bro. You've now graduated from the Coral N@zi Academy hahaha

OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone who wants to buy can ask me whatever they want about lineage.

Jersey bounce priced according to their size and bounce:

Jersey Bounce A. $800 shipped
20240521_132959.jpg

Jersey Bounce B. $750 $OLD
20240521_132739.jpg

Jersey Bounce C. $OLD
20240521_132818.jpg

Jersey Bounce D. $OLD
20240520_184750.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reverse Bounce Eclectus (Non MC lineage) 2 frags available

NFS (my pic for reference)
Screenshot_20240513_062917_Instagram.jpg
20240519_184457.jpg

2 frags available
$350 and $500 or both for $800 shipped
20240511_194523.jpg

Baller.reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I said, too much time on your hands. I got bigger fish to fry. You're good bro. I'm not worried about your little college essay lol didn't even read half of it but good on you bro. You've now graduated from the Coral N@zi Academy hahaha

U crack me up man. You’re putting just as much effort into this as I am lol you’d think with the effort you’re putting into all this there’d atleast be some proof or facts to back up these wild non linaged ugly red st Thomas buggers.. like I said I got the time today to educate some reefers lol. Not to mention if now you’re stuck on how much time I’m putting into this, YOU were the one who called me out & I put my two cents in lol guess you had time on your hands to do all that and post all them pics hahaha. You’ve acted more childish on this thread then I think u should have… might wanna start a new one if u wanna keep selling more coral. Lol

OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U crack me up man. You’re putting just as much effort into this as I am lol you’d think with the effort you’re putting into all this there’d atleast be some proof or facts to back up these wild non linaged ugly red st Thomas buggers.. like I said I got the time today to educate some reefers lol. Not to mention if now you’re stuck on how much time I’m putting into this, YOU were the one who called me out & I put my two cents in lol guess you had time on your hands to do all that and post all them pics hahaha. You’ve acted more childish on this thread then I think u should have… might wanna start a new one if u wanna keep selling more coral.
Who gets the last laugh when I'm still selling these shrooms lol I don't have to prove anything to you. You're fixed on my success so much so that you can't let go lol "I've been doing this since I was 12" yep that sounds like childish behaviour to me. Go look for your lineage Berserker buddy lol

OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No hard feelings or ill will torwards this young man Tyler, but he aint slowing ish down with this big dawg lol how are you gonna say good luck with sale but bash the seller haha

Last edited:
OP
OP
DCoralJunkee

DCoralJunkee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do you do bundle deals on the jawbreaker , cornbread and jersey ? If please let me know. Very interested . Great looking shrooms

Yep I can do a combo discount if you want to make a pack. Just DM me and we'll work out a deal.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 36 15.3%
  • No

Votes: 174 73.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 26 11.0%
Back