Check it out......SUPERMAN CHALICE FUTURE LE!!!!

SteveOhh

******* Coral Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jose..............you free this weekend? It's been a while since I've stopped by & wanna see what new stuff you're hiding....... :D

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine the other day from WWC and its SICK. It has some of the brightest eyes ive ever seen on a chalice

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The only way it will be a true LE is if I get some!! LOL! Very Nice!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice Piece but not worth $275 for a single eye IMO

How is not worth $275 when you were just selling BGM frags for $225 which hundreds of people has it already??????? it's very nice, new and very hard to obtain so I'm pretty sure it will go for more on Ebay and other events, so for now just enjoy the pictures going around Mike. My 2 cents.

MikeB

R2R Web Admin & Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is not worth $275 when you were just selling BGM frags for $225 which hundreds of people has it already??????? it's very nice, new and very hard to obtain so I'm pretty sure it will go for more on Ebay and other events, so for now just enjoy the pictures going around Mike. My 2 cents.

You set the price on the BGM not me.

The Superman Chalice is a nice piece, I totally agree. Personally would not pay $275 for it. The Flame Thrower, Thats a rare piece, Want some pictures Victor......

Last edited:

ptownreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one is so limited in supply that it is virtually priceless. So for me since it is something that I really want $275 doesn't seem to bad. Besides any nice chalice is worth more than money.
:moneygrubber:

MikeB

R2R Web Admin & Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your right, If someone wants something pad enough, they will pay for it. Actually after looking at the picture for a while, I would buy a piece. I was trying to fool myself so when a frag comes around I would not buy. :surrender:

Last edited:

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wonder how the $275 price tag was determined. Is it $50 nicer than the BGM? It seems the only market not effected by the poor economy is this one. My only fear is that the LE hype will soon take the fun out of the hobby. Its MUCH different than it was 1-2 years ago. This time last year the most expensive LE coral was around $180. Now its jumped $100 in a year. Next thing we know the newest LE frag will cost $400!!

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From one vendor. I personally don't have the heart to charge $300 for a coral... Then again, Im not a vendor. I don't have the overhead any vendor does so I can't really speak for them...

Its hard for me to believe any true hobbiest could charge $300 for 1/2" of anything....

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if you own the business and people are willing to pay that, I don't think ANYONE would have a hard time charging that...

aquarius77

¡ Viva la revolución!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This one is so limited in supply that it is virtually priceless.

lol

everything has a price.. Just because its on the reef farmers site does not make it anything more than it was when WWC or jose kept it. I think threads like this are started to drive prices higher and it seems to be working. Yes nice coral but cmon guys lol.

FaviaFreak

Weir Everywhere
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wonder how the $275 price tag was determined. Is it $50 nicer than the BGM? It seems the only market not effected by the poor economy is this one. My only fear is that the LE hype will soon take the fun out of the hobby. Its MUCH different than it was 1-2 years ago. This time last year the most expensive LE coral was around $180. Now its jumped $100 in a year. Next thing we know the newest LE frag will cost $400!!

your right Ian, people love corals and will pay any price for them, it's just gonna keep going up and up. The auctions unfortuanetly set the prices on these pieces, if people only knew how to bid on a piece and not start needless bidding wars 5 days out from the end of the auction we'd be a lot better off, but it is what it is! The prices will continue to skyrocket as long as these auctions set the price for them and the rest of us people with less deep pockets will soon get left out in the cold when it comes to acquiring these pieces....

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 46 20.9%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 161 73.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.5%
Back