Check it out......SUPERMAN CHALICE FUTURE LE!!!!

iani

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now do you believe me?

If I am not mistaken that piece you just posted is not aussie. Its an indo piece. I also have one that looks similar. I had to split this piece with some friends though.
Bluewithpinkeyechalicesmall.jpg

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get it. So is that the superman and if not, what the heck's the difference. Oye.

I was just having a little fun. Seems like some people take this coral naming too serious. I think it looks the same as the Superman, but since it didn't come from the same colony, I can't call it the Superman. Plus, Doomsday sounds more fitting.

mpoletti

Just a drunkard
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ian I- Is that from the 1st sulawesi shipment? I had that marked as one of my favs, but I never made it down :(

iani

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ian I- Is that from the 1st sulawesi shipment? I had that marked as one of my favs, but I never made it down :(
It is Mark. I wanted it for myself but my friends who came with it wanted it too. haha.

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words on the LE Mystic Grape Favia! I hope you enjoy the piece ... it just glows in my tank!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't you worry Ian, you will be looking for a piece with lineage soon :wink: I know how you are about the whole lineage thing, remember how hard you tried to get lineage to that mystic when the other coral look the same????? can we now keep the thread on topic and stop hating please(you guys know who you are,LOL)

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, Ill have to agree with you on that one bigian. Its not seen until something becomes a LE/AE then they come out of the wood works.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad Sad Sad.. just sad... oh wait Im happY lol

Ian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of the corals on Steve's list are very unique, one of a kind pieces that are obviously very limited corals but when multiple people receive the same coral through shipments around the same time... I just don't know...

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats why I collect Sticks now :)...

Ian I still want that piece ;)

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this exact piece at the aquatic gallery yesterday and it wasn't very impressive at all. It looked rather mundane to me. It's funny how much everyone is charging for the new imported chalices when there is no guarantee that they will hold their colors or even be hardy long term. I thought that was the point of the "LE" branding. They even told me they just received it not but 3 days ago and already had several frags cut. But they wouldn't frag a monti for me in fear of losing the whole colony because they recently got it as well; but hey lets frag up more delicate chalices right away why they are hot!

I also agree with Ian, seems this coral is all over ebay, nothing to limited about it. You can't argue they are not the same coral, lineage or not...:squigglemouth:

Last edited:

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this exact piece at the aquatic gallery yesterday and it wasn't very impressive at all. It looked rather mundane to me. It's funny how much everyone is charging for the new imported chalices when there is no guarantee that they will hold their colors or even be hardy long term. I thought that was the point of the "LE" branding. They even told me they just received it not but 3 days ago and already had several frags cut. But they wouldn't frag a monti for me in fear of losing the whole colony because they recently got it as well; but hey lets frag up more delicate chalices right away why they are hot!

I also agree with Ian, seems this coral is all over ebay, nothing to limited about it. You can't argue they are not the same coral, lineage or not...:squigglemouth:

that's the nice thing about that store. They don't blast the corals with tons of actinic and blue LED lights. You know what you get and most pieces look much better in a bluer tank.

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's the nice thing about that store. They don't blast the corals with tons of actinic and blue LED lights. You know what you get and most pieces look much better in a bluer tank.
That could be. Were you the guy there taking all of the pics for the website? It is a nice store for sure with very nice and courteous people who worked there. They had some of the most insane brain corals I've ever seen!

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 85 42.5%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 97 48.5%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.5%
Back