Cherry Corals Halloween Live Sale This Saturday, October 17!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

A Reefer's Girlfriend

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hh100.jpg~original

hh126.jpg~original

Wow, what are these two?

hotnickz07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question. Were will the corals that are on sale be posted?? Here or the cc website??

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I saw WWC Grafted Cap, Apple Berry, and Setosa on the rack as well. Maybe Brett will come off of one of his Bubble Gum Digi frags too.
Oh that's awesome. Sounds like I better get the trigger ready and have the pocketbook handy!!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie question, I read the fastest way to checkout is with a gift certificate, so I purchased one. Do I have to type my first and last name and paste the voucher # every time during a checkout? Is there a way to save it to my account/profile? HELP!

I believe you will still need to fill in the forms unless you are pre registered and logged into the site.

hotnickz07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another question. . Sorry noob to live sales. Are gift certificate the only way to pay?? Or can you use paypall or credit cards ?? Sorry for noobness

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe you will still need to fill in the forms unless you are pre registered and logged into the site.

Yep, makes sense...thank you. Guess I'll find out tomorrow if I'm fast enough to get an item or two[emoji6]

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, makes sense...thank you. Guess I'll find out tomorrow if I'm fast enough to get an item or two[emoji6]

Gift certs and Paypal Express are the fastest ways to checkout!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We grow some serious encrusting corals here at CC, these and more are for the taking!

SaraB

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another question. . Sorry noob to live sales. Are gift certificate the only way to pay?? Or can you use paypall or credit cards ?? Sorry for noobness

All 3 payment methods you mentioned are options at checkout.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

PP Express is faster than a credit card.

DiverGirl82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have to buy a shipping module beforehand? I'll probably watch some of the live sale out of curiosity but if I see something I just can't live without for a price I just can't ignore and I actually am lucky enough to beat everyone else to the punch then can I buy the shipping module after?

Also, if your tank is in the "ugly tank" stage (diatoms) do you think a rock nem would still do ok? Or would I just be sentencing it do death?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have to buy a shipping module beforehand? I'll probably watch some of the live sale out of curiosity but if I see something I just can't live without for a price I just can't ignore and I actually am lucky enough to beat everyone else to the punch then can I buy the shipping module after?

Also, if your tank is in the "ugly tank" stage (diatoms) do you think a rock nem would still do ok? Or would I just be sentencing it do death?

Snag a shipping module during/after the sale.

Mirya

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be out of town the week of the 19th, when the shipping modules are for. Any chance you'd be willing to ship Live Sale items the following week (week of the 26th)?

If your params are stable, it will be fine. A rock nem was one of the very first things I added to one of my tanks.

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 27.4%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 76 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back