**Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular LIVE Event!** Saturday, June 17th 2pm to 2am EST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Toadpapa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for a great live sale everyone! Happy Father's Day!

All hours are now unlocked and up on the site! You can click the "hide out of stock" tab to more efficiently browse!

https://cherrycorals.com/product-category/summerspectacular/
@Acro76 Buy 20 corals get this free?

BuilderT

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CodyBot just do a guess the number or raffle or something. I want to go to bed lol
Sleep Tight Nicksplat GIF by Hey Arnold

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
BANNER6.png

NEW GAME
MURDER MYSTERY

title gif.gif

There's been a murder but who did it? What weapon was used? Where did they do it? For this game, I will post a clue every minute. This will inform you who/what/where was NOT involved with the murder. The first person to deduce who did it, what they used, and where they did it wins an AQUAVITRO DIVISION 250 PROTEIN SKIMMER!!!

Three guesses per person. Once you use all three then you're out, so use them wisely. Good luck!

Ben549

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BANNER6.png

NEW GAME
MURDER MYSTERY

title gif.gif

There's been a murder but who did it? What weapon was used? Where did they do it? For this game, I will post a clue every minute. This will inform you who/what/where was NOT involved with the murder. The first person to deduce who did it, what they used, and where they did it wins an AQUAVITRO DIVISION 250 PROTEIN SKIMMER!!!

Three guesses per person. Once you use all three then you're out, so use them wisely. Good luck!

Back