add some plywood on the ceiling, for hanging the lighting

144.jpg

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the theses lights, got them new at coral and fins in tampa, great local shop.

I was just about to ask what part of Florida you were located (and no, I didn't know because of the Mickey towel - there is another clue buried in your thread). I might have to grab a six pack of Miller Light (noticed that is your choice in one of your pictures) and come see this one in person!!!

OP
OP
GEP0934

GEP0934

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/christ-of-the-ab
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just about to ask what part of Florida you were located (and no, I didn't know because of the Mickey towel - there is another clue buried in your thread). I might have to grab a six pack of Miller Light (noticed that is your choice in one of your pictures) and come see this one in person!!!

LOL Funny, good eye

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to admit I am all about the tank and the sea creatures inside but the work you have put into all of this and quality puts me in awe and I am hooked!! Can't wait to see more:D

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious, I think this are kessil lights you are using? Are they the 360's and what are you using to hang them?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Just wow.

I was just about to ask what part of Florida you were located (and no, I didn't know because of the Mickey towel - there is another clue buried in your thread)

Did you have to do this to me? Now I have to dig through the thread again and find the clue! :confused:

OP
OP
GEP0934

GEP0934

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/christ-of-the-ab
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes kessil 360 I'll take some picture on how I attached them tonight, but basically I used a j hook and plastic ties.

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks cool!

I would build a rock structure in the middle to elevate the Jesus Christ statue up higher than the sides. Not all the way to the top but just higher!
In the open water he sits on a pedestal. I've dove and seen it here in Florida. Sits on a sand bed and sea grass and some rock coves. So that's what I'd do so throw some GSP in here and some corals on he rock mounds and it'll look ace. I'd either make my own or chisel that ropes side off idk if it's solid or hollow but the skinnier the legs the better it looks when encrusted. I like

Sir Chris

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Drafting the base to elevate the tank. The tank will be the garage enclosed in the new fish room and viewed in the dining room area.

56.jpg

57.jpg

59.jpg

60.jpg

62.jpg
What program is that as my chicken scratch makes sense 2 me but would like a rendering like that

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 34.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 63 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.0%
Back