Clownfish spots

Reef_Tanks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had these clowns for a decent while now and noticed they had tiny tiny spots only on their heads I hope it is nothing to stress about but any help would be appreciated
You can only see the spots if you look very very closely otherwise just looks like another healthy clown so was just curious

997b705d161b592310ec4edc5083e65f.png

Last edited:

Trigger guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks parasitic. Prazi pro maybe? Or seach
Hope not they are acting as they always have and not showing any signs of sickness eating fine and everything and its barely noticeable
Unless it's in the photo, appears the skin is raised with small eruptions. Seachem metroplex applied to mysis shrimp - per instructions might help. Watch it and if it gets worse might treat in a Q/T tank. If it is in the tank probably have to treat the tank.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Reef_Tanks

Reef_Tanks

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks parasitic. Prazi pro maybe? Or seach

Unless it's in the photo, appears the skin is raised with small eruptions. Seachem metroplex applied to mysis shrimp - per instructions might help. Watch it and if it gets worse might treat in a Q/T tank. If it is in the tank probably have to treat the tank.
appreciate the help mate ill show a picture to the store that I've been going to and see if they know anymore and if is a parasite know how to treat

Upvote 0

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 41.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back