revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
UPDATE

Our new total is: $375.67 after PP fees....

Our Goal is: $1500.00

Amount needed to reach our goal: $1124.33

THANK YOU to all the donors so far. You know who you are and you are awesome!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Come on people let's get to our goal!! :D

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bump ;)

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm very sorry for the loss of your angel. Sometimes it takes great loss to make us realize what we value the most. I'm sure she is looking down on you and sending her love.

I'm not able to donate as much as I'd like, but I can afford to give for a great cause. Hope you all have a lovely holiday.

Morgan

Sula

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My heart goes out to this family. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to help. Donation sent.

Weetabix7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much to all of you.
Don't know if I've mentioned this, but the day after Christmas was Ashley's birthday so we could really use some extra prayer on Christmas and the day after.
On another note, Ashley's mom, some concerned parents, and I have all been working to see that something is done about the dangerous conditions that led to Ashley's death.
See the following link to a newsclip from last night on this very subject:
http://www.wbir.com/video/player.aspx?aid=55424&sid=52221&bw=

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
UPDATE

Our new total is: $491.28 after PP fees....

Amount needed to reach our goal: $1008.72

MUCHO REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an email regarding this a few days ago and my heart goes out to this family. I recently loss someone close and they had a very difficult time making ends meet. I think this is a great thing you are doing and I wish more sights would do more humanitarian things such as this. You have my utmost support. I sent you a PM Rev and if you can give me an address, I will place a donation in the mail ASAP. God Bless you Rev and my prayers are with this family.

Mucho

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received an email regarding this a few days ago and my heart goes out to this family. I recently loss someone close and they had a very difficult time making ends meet. I think this is a great thing you are doing and I wish more sights would do more humanitarian things such as this. You have my utmost support. I sent you a PM Rev and if you can give me an address, I will place a donation in the mail ASAP. God Bless you Rev and my prayers are with this family.

Mucho

No the thanks goes to people like you Mucho and members that we have here at CZ. To be able to pull together and make a difference in someone's life is a great thing. I am just happy that I am in the place I am to be able to do something like this. But without all of you it would be impossible.

Also some of you may be on hard times yourself and if this is the case I pray that God will make a way for you. Just remember that this holiday season is not about receiving and giving gifts, it's about being with the ones you love and the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I am happy to know you all and what gift it is to be a part of this great community.

God Bless YOU ALL!

Weetabix7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No the thanks goes to people like you Mucho and members that we have here at CZ. To be able to pull together and make a difference in someone's life is a great thing. I am just happy that I am in the place I am to be able to do something like this. But without all of you it would be impossible.

Also some of you may be on hard times yourself and if this is the case I pray that God will make a way for you. Just remember that this holiday season is not about receiving and giving gifts, it's about being with the ones you love and the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I am happy to know you all and what gift it is to be a part of this great community.

God Bless YOU ALL!

x2!!!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
UPDATE

We are less than a 1000 away. We got ONE WEEK left!

Our new total is: $553.79 after PP fees....

Amount needed to reach our goal: $946.21

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks everyone!

BUMP we only have this week left and still have time to get the money to the family to use. I guess we could extend it a few more days if we dont hit the mark, but whatever we can raise at least it will help.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Daily bump....

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the donation. ;)

Ok people daily bump! We are quite a way's away from our goal but if we can get even a bunch of smaller donations $10 or so we can knock out the goal of $1500.

No donation is too small and every penny will be going to the family that lost this precious child..

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 98 44.1%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 75 33.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back