co2 scrubber

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using a co2 scrubber for about 3 months. but I just can't seem to keep a lot of the moisture out of the air lines. I just ordered a small reactor from brs yesterday and is being delivered today. I continuously find myself having to take the air line from the skimmer cup that is pulling in air from the skimmer off and then running it under the sink and let water from the sink run through it to clear a lot of the moisture out. I have tried to see what putting a little piece of a filter sponge on the opening would do. which really does nothing at all. now I'm going to try the small reactor from brs and see if it will drain into that and only fill it half way full so it will still collect a lot of the moisture coming from the skimmer through to the scrubber. I can post picks of my set up if needed.

OP
OP
sergifed91

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been using a co2 scrubber for about 3 months. but I just can't seem to keep a lot of the moisture out of the air lines. I just ordered a small reactor from brs yesterday and is being delivered today. I continuously find myself having to take the air line from the skimmer cup that is pulling in air from the skimmer off and then running it under the sink and let water from the sink run through it to clear a lot of the moisture out. I have tried to see what putting a little piece of a filter sponge on the opening would do. which really does nothing at all. now I'm going to try the small reactor from brs and see if it will drain into that and only fill it half way full so it will still collect a lot of the moisture coming from the skimmer through to the scrubber. I can post picks of my set up if needed.
Some pics.
20190918_194331.jpg
20190918_194325.jpg
20190918_194307.jpg
20190918_194302.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 27.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 33.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back