OP
OP
N

nycfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you replacing the whole system? If so, I would like to buy all the Redsea plumbing form you (out and in pipes)....if you go that route......
tank stand and plumbing yes.
if the tank and stand dont go locally (queens NY) I'll ping you about just the the plumbing

piranhaman00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don’t set up another one:( you realize they pushed this off until out of warranty. They knew it was failing. It’s insane people keep buying these tanks x

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, the rock wasn't my concern. That filthy sandbed was

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured he'd still want to use sand in the new tank. If he's going bb then just move it over.

OP
OP
N

nycfishy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please don’t set up another one:( you realize they pushed this off until out of warranty. They knew it was failing. It’s insane people keep buying these tanks x
to be fair it was out of warranty when I first contacted them as well, so was nice of them to offer me some credit towards new tank. They have improved the design of the seams, and stand and also have thicker glass with 5-year warranty so going to roll the dice that this new tank will not have the same issues.

Besides no guarantee that a tank from another manufacturer is never going to have any issues.

brandon429

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but it's rewarding the behavior of having a facebook page which generates revenue and commutes ads into buyer's brains + deleting anyone's negative feedback post over seam breaks, hundreds, in order to prevent fair balance evaluation where the sales go down.

how can we reward that craftiness

how can that last guy's entire downstairs flooring and furniture and carpeting reward this craftiness where we sweep under the rugs the hundreds of living rooms damaged. they deserve a street cred reduction for that.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 167 72.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back