• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Colonies of mid-high end zoas...bowsers/purple monsters/hyper jubilees/etc.

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy some colonies of mid-higher ranger zoas to split between a few other reefers and myself. We don’t get too many of the higher end zoas around the area so shipping them in and buy colonies to keep costs down seem to be the best way. Below is a list of what I’m looking for but always open to other designer zoa colonies as well.

I’ve got a budget of about $200-250 shipped so I may not be able to get some of these zoas in colonies on the list but still may be interested in smaller polyp frags.

Blue hornets, gold mauls, wwc purple monsters, wwc psychosis, wwc bloodsuckers, wwc Illuminati, magicians, hyper jubilees, salted agaves/seductions, candy apple reds, bowsers, hallucinations, asd leprechauns, pink krak, spekled krak, darth maul

Thanks!

OP
OP
rmoore311

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Grabbed a pack from Facebook but I usually grab a new pack about every month, so I’ll follow up with anyone if they see this down the road. Thanks!

305Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mini colonies of WWC Illumati. They have approximately 6-7 polyps each. Two available. $340 shipped. They are nice big fat polyps too.

OP
OP
rmoore311

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old post, not really looking at the moment. Thanks though!

Back