Congratulations to @ESABOE you are MOST EXCELLENT!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
congrats!
Bill Murray Smoking GIF by Bell Brothers
Thanks Sam!

I love those two!

WalkerLovesTheOcean

"Just keeps swimming!"
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CONGRATULATIONS, @ESABOE! You truly are an incredibly strong and amazing person. Each day I am always thinking about how incredibly strong you are. You are truly excellent! You are always helping people, and every once in a while you make me laugh. I am so grateful that I met you. For the short time we have known eachother, you have made a giant impact on my life. Each and everyday I am excited to talk with you and the Smorgasbord family. So, just know, you are incredible!! congrats!!

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CONGRATULATIONS, @ESABOE! You truly are an incredibly strong and amazing person. Each day I am always thinking about how incredibly strong you are. You are truly excellent! You are always helping people, and every once in a while you make me laugh. I am so grateful that I met you. For the short time we have known eachother, you have made a giant impact on my life. Each and everyday I am excited to talk with you and the Smorgasbord family. So, just know, you are incredible!! congrats!!
Walker, you are the sweetest guy who happens to have a wicked good sense of humor! You make me snort laugh out loud all the time. If I can even make you giggle, that’s a win!

If I made you or anyone else feel better on any given day, then my purpose for being here is accomplished. One smile or kind word goes a long way in this world- especially now.

Our Smorgasbord family is the best!

cdemoss01

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @ESABOE for receiving the EXCELLENCE AWARD!!!

Team R2R would like to extend a big thanks for going above and beyond to make this forum the amazing place it has become. We as a team have found you to be a vital part of the reefing community. Your posts have been kind and very informative and you're just a pretty special person to many of us! :)

Your time and dedication to the forum is what makes us all feel like a big happy family.

Keep up the good work, we hope you'll accept your new banner and year of supporter membership as a token of our appreciation. We appreciate everything you do.

Congrats @ESABOE !!!!

#Excellence

Bill And Ted 80S GIF by IFC
Congrats @ESABOE !

Back