copper power

dwint

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My valentini puffer stopped eating and he had white spots.This was about 65 hours ago and have been treating in copper power of 2.0 according to api copper tester.I know get a hanna but today he is swimming around eating really good so what is my next step?Keep it in copper for two weeks total and two weeks in a copper free?I hear so many different ideas.I will be buying a hanna didgital.

jmoney7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My valentini puffer stopped eating and he had white spots.This was about 65 hours ago and have been treating in copper power of 2.0 according to api copper tester.I know get a hanna but today he is swimming around eating really good so what is my next step?Keep it in copper for two weeks total and two weeks in a copper free?I hear so many different ideas.I will be buying a hanna didgital.
Should have copper of 2.5 with copper power and def. get a hanna test. API is not accurate and you need accuracy with copper. Keep him in copper for a full 30 days and I've also heard to make sure he is 14 days white spot free in that 30 day period. I am currently quarantining my fish white spots went away within a day you still need to do at least a full 30 days.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 88 49.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back