• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Coral Collection Inferno Anemone / Black Widow Anemone

aurora.k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my inferno today I love it! Came well packed and healthy and opened right up. Seller also has been very easy to deal with and very helpful answering questions on care et cetera! The colors are ridiculous - compare to my Aussie gold torch which I used to think was bright....

735E5B65-1D20-4738-B620-E07300C32D9C.jpeg
CB206321-9213-4A28-AE71-7712146A4CF6.jpeg

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m interested in a black widow if you have any left what would the shipping (if you ship) to Florida cost?

OP
OP
J

jace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my inferno today I love it! Came well packed and healthy and opened right up. Seller also has been very easy to deal with and very helpful answering questions on care et cetera! The colors are ridiculous - compare to my Aussie gold torch which I used to think was bright....

Thanks Aurora. You've been a pleasure to deal with, very easy and smooth. Glad the inferno exceeded your expectations. Enjoy and reach out to me anytime.

Hi I’m interested in a black widow if you have any left what would the shipping (if you ship) to Florida cost?

I'll have more black widows end of month but I have plenty of infernos left. Thanks.

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Aurora. You've been a pleasure to deal with, very easy and smooth. Glad the inferno exceeded your expectations. Enjoy and reach out to me anytime.

I'll have more black widows end of month but I have plenty of infernos left. Thanks.
Thank you I will definitely want a black widow whenever you get them I’ll check back with you! Unfortunately I’m in college and my budget won’t allow for the infernos quite yet haha thank you!

OP
OP
J

jace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I received alot of pm's for black widows. I do not have any black widows at the moment.

I do have INFERNOS.

thanks.

kungfujoe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my nem from Jace and I have nothing but good things to say. He was willing to accommodate my shipping requests and answered all my questions. All around great seller to deal with and the nem came in great condition. Thanks again!!

Adamantium

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my nem from Jace and I have nothing but good things to say. He was willing to accommodate my shipping requests and answered all my questions. All around great seller to deal with and the nem came in great condition. Thanks again!!
Funny timing. I was just about to say the same regarding a coral I got from him. Very professional packaging, and good communication. There was even an issue out of his control with shipping that he’s offering to help with.

OP
OP
J

jace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hey Joe, glad evertything went great and that you're happy with your nem. You made things easy for me so I can't take all the credit. lol. Enjoy bro!

Funny timing. I was just about to say the same regarding a coral I got from him. Very professional packaging, and good communication. There was even an issue out of his control with shipping that he’s offering to help with.

Hey Adam, sorry about the hiccup with UPS. Thanks for understanding and glad you're happy with the outcome. Congrats again and hope all goes well with the Fam!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back