Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20240403_103301.jpg

zyrzyxen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, unfortunately I don't have a better photo of polyp extension at it seems to have gone pretty grumpy the last couple of days and isn't extending fully. I am hoping it's just growing/shedding
Kenya trees are super hardy however in my experience they take a bit of time getting adjusted. Place it where you want it and don’t move it. Every time you move it just resets the clock for it to get acclimated again.

jermzisurmom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kenya trees are super hardy however in my experience they take a bit of time getting adjusted. Place it where you want it and don’t move it. Every time you move it just resets the clock for it to get acclimated again.
This is my experience with them as well!! They will survive in toilet water....

OP
OP
B

Brav403

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I picked it up with some GSP as my first Coral (appreciate some people dont like either of them but I wanted to get a couple of hardy Corals for my first experience with them)
They've been in 2 weeks now and I haven't moved either. GSP is growing already looks great. This Kenya was doing well and growing but the last day or two its closed up and not extending fully

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 69 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back