Crazy dwarf ceriths

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have several (between 15 & 20) dwarf cerith snails, and they do what to me at least seems like the craziest thing in the evening. All of them seem to congregate together in the same corner of the tank at night just before the lights go out, and I guess that is where they sleep. It is weirdly cute.

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So I have several (between 15 & 20) dwarf cerith snails, and they do what to me at least seems like the craziest thing in the evening. All of them seem to congregate together in the same corner of the tank at night just before the lights go out, and I guess that is where they sleep. It is weirdly cute.
I have a good 100 dwarf ceriths and they stay in the corner throughout majority of the day and hours after the lights are off they just scatter and are all over the place
Quite funny

OP
OP
Sophie"s mom

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was so glad when they were all gone. They were always locking up my neros. My vortechs wouldn't usually lock up but start making loud clicking noises as the snails got beat.
Yeah, I can see that happening! I ordered them by mistake. I will only order the regular Ceriths from now on. I don't really even see a need for these guys as tiny as they are.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%

Back