• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Throwing this out there as an option, but are there members willing to host meetings at their homes? This might be a resolution and with the benefit of highlighting people's setups too. Just a thought.
I think you guys should meet at Mike's house :D

Meeting at members houses can be great fun if they have enough room. It's always nice to see peoples set-ups.

OP
OP
AquaMama13

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, make sure you cast your vote on the poll. Right now it looks like Hartford and New London counties are the popular spots.

cjbern143

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live up near wet pets, so anything up here, or anything within 45 min drive from here. Also small apt and still refurbish the tank, but I'd be willing to meet up with people and talk to get more ideas on what to set up.

ReefWeeds

Artist, Coral Hoarder and Proud Sponsor
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Throwing this out there as an option, but are there members willing to host meetings at their homes? This might be a resolution and with the benefit of highlighting people's setups too. Just a thought.

I am happy to host one here. Our living room is big enough as is the dining room and we are right off of 395. Well, within a mile. Easy to get to.

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The perfect reason i wont join again. Meetings are always up North not worth the druve

We're sorry it's not worth the drive for you.

We have members coming from all corners of CT as well as an hour north in MA. It's very hard to please everyone, but the Lutz in Manchester is central for the majority of our members.

We are always open to trying new locations but would need others to help source them out and get information.

Either way, I hope you change your mind and stop by sometime soon! We had an awesome meeting tonight..about 30 people, awesome speaker, and awesome raffles.

fastest302

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The perfect reason i wont join again. Meetings are always up North not worth the druve
I'm in danbury took about 1 hr 20 min cause of the traffic but on a good drive it's only about an hr or so.. first time going and was worth it .. give it a shot

Skydvr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about an hour and fifteen minutes North of Manchester (when traffic isn't bad coming through Springfield). while something a little further up 91 would be convenient for me, it isn't a reasonable request considering the distribution; Lutz works. Anything South of Hartford is not justifiable for me.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 47.6%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 7.1%
Back