Culligan RO system

Goalie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Culligan is coming out next week to install a water softener and an RO system. Does anyone use this system for Their tank water? Is it ok to use it?

I don’t have any faucets in the garage or exposed water lines to install a RODI system dedicated to tank water. I was wondering if i can ask the installer to put in some sort of tap on the softener line. If that’s possible does anyone know what kind of tap it needs to be? A regular hose faucet?

Chewbacca

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ask if they can install an extra valve and pipe somewhere directly off the system equipment preferably on a pvc piping for your access to the pure production of water without existing home water piping involved to prevent any bacteria from those pipes to get into water source for your tank. I use culligan three stage Ro for under sink model. But I eliminated the pressure tank and have it flow directly into an old 40 gallon salt/brine tank instead. Also it depends on what system they are putting in for you. You may and should pay the extra money for a separate connection for your usage. Doesn’t hurt to ask. My ro puts out 5 gallon per hour at zero to .02 tds for 2 years now with no change in test. And tested with 3 different test meter and test for standard testing ph at 6.0. All other at 0.0 So test again when salt is completely dissolved for ph and other traces that are needed. This is what I do and works for me. Others may have maybe an easier way. But this is my set up. GOOD LUCK

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
look at liquagen. They can help you and set you up right

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 31.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back