• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Deadpool & Candy Crush Jaw Breakers ! Super Sexy

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Shipping a flat $50; I'll eat the cost if more, via UPS Next Day Air AM. 2 hour DOA.

Time to downsize my mushroom collection. :) These are some of my favorites but I do not remember which is which. Haha! They both look the same to me now, in a way. I bought one as a candy crush and the other as a deadpool but I forgot which one is which. I am pretty sure the dark red one is the deadpool so we will call it that. If someone is a super wizard at these, please tell me if I have juxtaposed them.

I know someone will ask, and I am located in Orem, Utah. I'll likely have to ship to you and have a good track record. Look over my posts and you will see. I am open to reasonable offers, but please PM them.

Anyway- here are some details on each!

Large Deadpool $450 - Probably one of the coolest pieces ever. This guy is the size of a silver dollar and super red with black/dark purple spots.

Large Candy Crush $500 - Rad piece, but I think this thing has so much to go with colors. This has a baby and it will come with it, which you can see in the images! This is an orange color with dull green lines. They have gotten brighter in the last several months. I am semi hesitant to sell this because I think it'll get nuts, but I want the cash. I will sell so do not fret.

Anyway, please let me know if you have any other questions. I have text videos to people before that have wanted them. Serious inquiries only please. I believe I have priced these fairly based upon my research.

Last edited:

kevonstl

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
those price are pretty high for those shroom.....both of those are like 250-350 each

OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate your feedback, however, I do not appreciate trolls.

I based my pricing on what I've paid, and what others have sold for.

More so- I saw you trolling another post on a Neptune regarding pricing. If this is your way of trying to negotiate, use the PM feature.

Furthermore, I've seen you asking about getting gem tangs at wholesale without being a retailer. It's likely you are trying to compare retail prices to a misconception of wholesale. Move along, pal.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 46 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back