Different Goby and Blenny in a 33 gallon cube. Trouble or peace?

Brazilian Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there!
Will there be trouble having different Goby and Blenny in a 33 gallon cube? My reef tank size: 50x50x50cm - 125L (19.6x19.6x19.6" - 33g)
Really want Yellow Clown Goby, Randall Goby, Bicolor Blenny and Rock Algae. Must I choose only two of them?
Yellow Watchman was also on my list, but maybe he won't get along in the same space as Randall Goby (which is my favorite vs Watchman), am I right?
Thanks!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello there!
Will there be trouble having different Goby and Blenny in a 33 gallon cube? My reef tank size: 50x50x50cm - 125L (19.6x19.6x19.6" - 33g)
Really want Yellow Clown Goby, Randall Goby, Bicolor Blenny and Rock Algae. Must I choose only two of them?
Yellow Watchman was also on my list, but maybe he won't get along in the same space as Randall Goby (which is my favorite vs Watchman), am I right?
Thanks!
The gobies should be alright because they’re two separate genuses and gobies altogether - I have a Black Clown Goby and a Yasha Goby in a 75l 18” cube and they’re doing fine. The gobies tend to be more territorial so in that size tank I’d only have one.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess I'm going with a Bicolor Blenny and a Yellow Watchman.
Maybe adding a Rock Algae in the future...
I would go with only one blenny in a small tank, gobies can co-exist fine but I find blennies only co-exist if they’re added together, they’re a goby that can stand it’s own species/others or if it’s a large tank (3-4’).

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 117 43.0%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 130 47.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back