• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Digital Aquatics PC4

dan3949

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 5 Digital Aquatics PC4 modules available. All include shipping and PayPal fees. All modules are very clean. No corrosion. All modules were tested and
are 100% fully functional

Used PC4 (5 available): $50/each

I also have a ReefKeeper Elite V2 that is NOT WORKING. I have no idea what is wrong with it. There is no visible indication of a problem inside or outside. It is sold AS IS and should be considered for parts only. Free with $100 purchase, otherwise $35 shipped.

I can also include aquabus cables (for free) for each module if needed.

Everything is OBO especially if buying multiples. Thanks for looking!

DSC03893B.jpg DSC03896B.jpg DSC03897B.jpg

OP
OP
D

dan3949

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is the controller only. Please be aware the controller is not working. I also have 3 SL1s, a NET and a MLC that I will put up for sale after I verify they all are functioning properly.

OP
OP
D

dan3949

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will send you a PM to alert you when I list them. I do not have any probes. Most any standard pH probe you can get on ebay will work. Also, the temp probes are easy to make from a cheap digital temperature sensor that you can pickup off ebay. Just cut the connector end of your old DA temp probe and solder the new sensor on. Worked great for me. You will need to re calibrate your new DIY temp probe.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 117 43.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 128 47.4%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 3.0%
Back