Do you have a fish that rules your tank?

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a fish that tends to act like he owns the place? Maybe they bully other fish a lot, or maybe they rest on the high parts of your tank claiming it as there's. I am wondering do you have any fish that act like the own the whole tank, and what fish is it? Curious to see everyone's input!

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 that share that title. My Naso tang for the majority of the tank, and my Diamond Goby for the bottom half!! The goby even picks up snails that happen by if he doesn't like where they are headed. He just picks em up, and spits em out across the tank.

saltyfins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes! a Regal tang, and she's so dumb she's smart!!! cannot catch her at all. she beats up on my bluethroat trigger, constantly chasing her into the rocks. breaks coral...as soon as I can catch her, she's outta there!! Never again!

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes! a Regal tang, and she's so dumb she's smart!!! cannot catch her at all. she beats up on my bluethroat trigger, constantly chasing her into the rocks. breaks coral...as soon as I can catch her, she's outta there!! Never again!
Wow, that sounds a little crazy . My tang owns the tank but he is very docile about it, if that makes sense.

dakoop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a porcupine puffer as boss for awhile. Ate one too many clownfish so he went bye bye

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Meet Annabelle, the most aggressive regal angelfish ever lol. Tank boss for sure. Second in command is Coco, my powder brown tang. He is leader of the tangs but is put in check by Annabelle! Them patrolling together below! And chip, my biota yellow tang. He is a big wanna be lol tries to challenge the other two and they quickly shoot that down immediately

Attachments

• IMG_5091.jpeg
    IMG_5091.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4898.png
    IMG_4898.png
    624.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4156.jpeg
    IMG_4156.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 18
OP
OP
Gumbies R Us

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess regal does fit that tang's name haha

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back