Do you want to see something that will make you smile

helpneeded123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So me and my husband live in a small town in Europe and keeping Marine fish is not very common in our country, my husband has a small marine tank with some of his prized corrals and you can’t buy instant salt water here and Aquarium salt is very hard to buy unless you go into the mainland so my brother sends us some through the post as he lives in the UK where it is easier to buy but I think his note enclosed in the last package was a bit much over a overkill for the warning for the postal service, we could not stop laughing when we opened the package and saw this note I thought all my fellow fish lover would appreciate the comedy of this see picture below

IMG_4739.jpeg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
So me and my husband live in a small town in Europe and keeping Marine fish is not very common in our country, my husband has a small marine tank with some of his prized corrals and you can’t buy instant salt water here and Aquarium salt is very hard to buy unless you go into the mainland so my brother sends us some through the post as he lives in the UK where it is easier to buy but I think his note enclosed in the last package was a bit much over a overkill for the warning for the postal service, we could not stop laughing when we opened the package and saw this note I thought all my fellow fish lover would appreciate the comedy of this see picture below

IMG_4739.jpeg
Love it and they call this a hobby. From salt, to blue lights and even a need for use of syringe- we often have to cover ourselves

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Is it really still just a hobby if you are running an international salt smuggling ring?
This is smuggling? His brother mails him SALT because its hard for him to find and utilizes the postal service is far from illegal

Back