Double the Polyps, Double the Fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We are super excited to be here at Reef2Reef and want to start things off with a bang, so... starting today through Friday night we are doing an Exclusive Special for our Reef2Reef customers only.

Just enter "Sent by Reef2Reef" in the comments section during checkout and we will DOUBLE YOUR ORDER, for FREE!

For Instance: If you order 3 polyps of something, you will get 6! This is applicable to your entire order.

Here are a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure, but to see everything we have available, head on over to Zoanthids.com... Let the games begin :)

TyreeSpaceMonsters.JPG SpidermanvsSuperman.JPG TrueBlueHornets.JPG

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome deal! Thanks Zoanthids! Welcome to R2R!

reefhead

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order from zoanthids.com and was very pleased. All the polyps opened very quickly, nice mature polyps, and well healed frags. Thank you, I will buy from again.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Received my order from zoanthids.com and was very pleased. All the polyps opened very quickly, nice mature polyps, and well healed frags. Thank you, I will buy from again.

I'm glad you were pleased with your order and that everything looks great. Thanks!

I've just placed a big order with you guys. Can't wait to get all these lovely zoas and palys!

I checked out your order, you've got some good taste :) I think you'll especially LOVE the Electric Oompa Loompa Palys.

luke33

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some nightmares from you guys last weekend in cincy, by far the brightest paly's i've ever seen under an led. Very healthy too.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Double the polyps, double the fun, quadruple the awesome haha. I got a few things in mind to order before this sick sale ends.

OP
OP
Zoanthids

Zoanthids

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just a reminder... Today is the last day to receive Double the Polyps, Double the Fun and Quadruple the Awesome! Haha, thanks Billy! Just enter "Sent by Reef2Reef" in the notes section of your order at Zoanthids.com to double your order for free. Have a great weekend!

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a great way to break through the doors on here never seen this type of sale

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 34 41.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back