Dream build giveaway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW!!! I got the call tonight and found out that I won the dream tank giveaway! It has been a dream of mine for a long time to have a tank like this. If any of you heard me live tonight I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm. I didn’t understand what was going on at first and was trying to decide if this was for real. The tears of joy came to me once it sank in that I actually won.

I have been keeping reef tanks for about 14 years now. I’ve never had had the biggest or best tanks but have always kept my hands wet. I look forward to starting a build thread on R2R. I will certainly need advise from everyone on some of this equipment.

Thanks to Everyone who donated to this giveaway!!! I am truly shocked.

WDKegge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW!!! I got the call tonight and found out that I won the dream tank giveaway! It has been a dream of mine for a long time to have a tank like this. If any of you heard me live tonight I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm. I didn’t understand what was going on at first and was trying to decide if this was for real. The tears of joy came to me once it sank in that I actually won.

I have been keeping reef tanks for about 14 years now. I’ve never had had the biggest or best tanks but have always kept my hands wet. I look forward to starting a build thread on R2R. I will certainly need advise from everyone on some of this equipment.

Congrats man! Hopefully we will see a build thread so we can all enjoy the tank!

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congratulations!

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congratulations! Yeah, at first it sounded like you just woke up!

What a great win, and while you are the winner, as a community it’s kinda like we all won.

Looking forward to an epic build thread!

#winner #reefsquad

mahindra.dev

Euphyllia Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congratulations @goodtimes!!!

Samina

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congrats!!!! Happy for you!! This is an amazing prize. Enjoy it and make a build thread!!

zack801

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Very cool an R2R member won this, congratulations man :) We can’t wait to see a build thread this is going to be awesome!

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The best thing about this whole thing. Bret got a badge that neither @Brew12 or @Crabs Mcjones can get :p

Kryssie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congratulations man! I’m truly envious!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NOW THAT my friends, is the voice of a sore loser :p
Nah, I'm just waiting to win the big tank giveaway worth.....
1million.gif

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congratulations! Love it was an r2r member and now you've got one of the best setups ever! Enjoy the tank and look forward to enjoying seeing you build it out @goodtimes

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back