OP
duke4130

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally the CB rasta rainbows are making a comeback.... They have not been right for two or 3 months now. They are starting to open again
pebyvebe.jpg

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same thing happen to my ktar black hornets last year closed for 2-3months finally one day I started to see life as felt I had hope as long as the polyp wasnt melting now they grow pretty consistently hopefully the same will happen for you. Also another one I need to get from you now :tongue:

OP
OP
duke4130

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great collection those asd stratospheres are crazy !!!!

They were a great purchase from ASD.... They are very hardy and grow pretty fast. I am having pretty good luck with them. Under LEDs the pink purple gets pretty intense

I had the same thing happen to my ktar black hornets last year closed for 2-3months finally one day I started to see life as felt I had hope as long as the polyp wasnt melting now they grow pretty consistently hopefully the same will happen for you. Also another one I need to get from you now :tongue:

Oh man... Having a small tank is a pain sometimes. The parameter swings happen very quickly especially when you have a such a high bio load. First they got knocked over by a snail and then I had a salinity spike (the tank water was back washing into my ato for over a week before I realized what was going on) and I lost a couple of things in that fiasco. The joys of owning a reef tank...LOL... Hopefully they bounce back 100% to what they were when I received them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
duke4130

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is picture of our 10 month old baby
a3y9a2y7.jpg

I am only 2 feet tall so he looks bigger than he really is!! Lol

Acanholic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bro. Could you post the chalice pics? Can't stop staring them even out of focus on the pics. Insane! Wonderful chalice collection.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back