*** ECOSCAPE REEF ROCK GIVEAWAY! WIN AN ECOSCAPE REEF MIX PACK! ***

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry - I like that it's made and not from the ocean and the designs are awesome.

Would be great to swap some of my ugly boulders out with

Nate Chalk

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1 -
Screenshot_20240209-173515.png

Signed up for the newsletter !

ShakeyGizzard

RedNeck Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: posted in my tank thread about ecoscape rock.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: The rocks remind me of the old live rock that used to come in from Tonga, particularly the branched pieces. I have always loved the look of branched rock and it's so hard to find these days!

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Initial Entry (must be completed before bonus entries):
What I like, the website said it best:

"These rocks are hand made from naturally occurring materials, from the same communities that used to export huge amounts of live rock. This creates a 100% sustainable source for high quality, beautiful, porous aquarium rock while economically supporting Indo-Pacific reef communities who were otherwise dependent on live rock trade."

Looks like they are providing a good solution to the bans on live rock import that impacts the reef and the reefing communities on both sides of the planet.

megtrax17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EcoscapeGiveaway.jpeg

Hey Reef2Reefers! Ecoscape, a Quality Marine brand, is proud to highlight the Ecoscape Reef Rock! This hyper-realistic, porous reef rock is designed with natural materials and will give your tank the appearance of a well-establish aquarium. Keep reading to learn more about how you could be the lucky winner of some Ecoscape Reef Mix!

Prize: Ecoscape Reef Mix $329.99 Value

Initial Entry (must be completed before bonus entries):
Bonus Entries: Do any of the following... (Be sure to make a separate post in this thread for each entry completed)
BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

------

For more information about the Ecoscape Reef, please view the following video:

------

Entries will be accepted through February 19th at midnight EST. We will be picking a winner via random number generator on February 20th.

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days, we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed. Good luck everyone!

I really like the branch style. I like how it gives an aged aquarium look till the real coralline can set in! ~ initial entry

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 52 43.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 57 47.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back