Embarking on Custom reef tank in Korea: A Deep Dive with Shore" !!

Shore_KR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reef2Reef Community,

I'm embarking on an exciting journey in South Korea, diving into the world of custom saltwater aquariums with my brand, [Shore]. Though I'm relatively young and sometimes find the prospect of starting something new a bit daunting, I'm eager to grow through sharing ideas and engaging in meaningful conversations.

At [Shore], we aim to craft personalized aquarium experiences that reflect the unique vision of each aquarist. From tailored design consultations to the selection of quality materials and professional installation, we're committed to bringing to life both serene and vibrant underwater worlds.

I believe in the power of community and the wealth of knowledge that comes from collective sharing. This is why I'm reaching out to you all. Whether you have years of experience in the hobby or are just as curious about the possibilities within the realm of reef aquariums, your insights and advice would be invaluable to me.

Follow our journey on Instagram [@shore.ofc] to see our latest projects and to get inspired. I'm open to all ideas, questions, and the possibility of collaborating to explore the depths of what we can achieve together in the fascinating world of reef aquariums.

Let's navigate these waters together and see where the current takes us.

Warmest regards, [Shore]

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 50 28.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.3%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.5%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back