Entire Setup Fort Worth Texas

Melissa Moseley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon tank but none of the required accessories link sumps or anything. I am looking for someone who has the time to setup and guide me through the initial process from setup until I can add fish. If you are interested, please text me at 817-298-1652.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 gallon tank but none of the required accessories link sumps or anything. I am looking for someone who has the time to setup and guide me through the initial process from setup until I can add fish. If you are interested, please text me at XXX-XXX-XXXX.

Hi Melissa,
Club is MUCH more active over at its own website www.dfwmas.org. Be sure to post in the Forum over there for more visibility.

WELCOME to the hobby. Glad you joined R2R and be sure to register at www.dfwmas.org.

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Above includes your number, and since these websites are on the Internet where any scammer can troll to find personal info, note in my reply to your thread I converted to XXX-XXX-XXX. Earlier this year we posted some info in club Forum Marketplace:

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 36 41.9%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back