Epic Aquaculture Memorial Weekend Sale!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Coming this weekend. Epic Aquacultures Memorial Weekend Sale! Starts Saturday at 10 AM Arizona Time (1 PM EST) and ends at midnight Arizona time (3 AM EST) on Monday evening. Saturday everything on the the site will be 10% off, Sunday everything will be 20% off, and Monday everything will be 30% off. Shop Saturday for the best selection, or try to pick up some great bargains Sunday and Monday! These discounts can be combined with our frag pack discounts so you can save up to 50% off of our normal retail prices. The WYSIWYG page will be updated prior to the sale with many beautiful frags available for purchase!

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
We'll be dropping our first 50 WYSIWYG corals in just under an hour to start our Memorial Weekend Sale! Additional frags will be added throughout the weekend so check back often! www.epicaquaculture.com

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
We just uploaded some more frags to the site. Remember today is 20% off everything and it can be combined with our frag pack discounts (save up to 40% today) and you will receive free shipping or local delivery on all orders of $200 or more. www.epicaquaculture.com

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 101 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.8%
Back