• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Eshopps R-300 Refugium and Curve Light

appleton71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eshopps R-300 Refugium and Curve Light in very good condition- six months old, comes with 6 used but clean filter socks, manuals and original boxes. Refugium retails for $349.99 and light retails for $79.99, asking $280 obo for everything.

Pick up only in Kimberly, Wisconsin. No shipping.

Refugium -

The 3rd Generation Refugium features innovative design with dual water channel for an enhanced natural aquarium filtration. It features two separate water chambers, one for the refugium and one for skimmer chamber. This unique design enables the water travel through each compartment separately after entering the sump. The advantage of having two separated water channels is the undissolved organic waste can be removed by a protein skimmer, while having a completely separated refugium compartment that allows macro-algae to uptake ammonia, nitrates, and other unwanted nutrients. With Eshopps unique Channel Design (ECD, Patent Pending), you will have a natural filtration system which helps reduce problems concerning overgrown algae or cyanobacteria.

Light -

Minimize equipment clutter with space-saving, refugium lighting powered by brilliant 3-watt CREE LEDs! Eshopps Curve Refugium LED Light offers a sensible refugium lighting choice with its compact space-saving design, energy efficiency, and minimal heat output. Great light for any refugium especially sump style refugiums located inside an aquarium cabinet (stand) where space and minimizing heat output is a concern.

Eshopps Curve Refugium LED Light features three, 3-watt CREE LEDs with a 6500K color temperature to support healthy growth of desirable macroalgae. Nylon screw mount accommodates refugium panels up to 3/8" thick. Eshopps Curve Refugium LED Light measures 3-15/16" x 4-5/8" x 1-3/4" high.

IMG_20170108_152048774.jpg

IMG_20170108_152109011.jpg

OP
OP
appleton71

appleton71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish you were here or could ship....

If shipping wasn't cost prohibitive, I'd do it in a heartbeat, especially since I still have all of the original packaging.

Just ran some prices to Atlanta...$96 for UPS ground and $115 for USPS ground. That's based on a package 39" x 20" x 20" @ 40 pounds.

wcorbinreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just have the buyer pay for shipping or at least go half if you are trying to move this product. But if it's no need to move it then I understand not compromising

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back