• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Extremely Rare Taiwan High End Zoa

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kadyooo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have been searching info on this zoa here in US for a period of times, but so far still no one knowing it, if any of you have info about it please send me a DM. so I named it Big bird with Kermit, it’s came from a collector from Taiwan, this is not a new wild zoa, it’s been farming for a long time in Asia. I have two nice single poly available for $350 each shipped
B4714B4E-0848-4893-ADA3-DF5EB77B1DCD.jpeg
A89499DD-F085-49B6-A2EE-54EE688CD040.jpeg

W0terMoist

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I remember, and if you have stock, could I DM you in the summer to see if you have more frags for sale? I haven't had the best of luck with getting corals shipped during winter.

Michael Snake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been searching info on this zoa here in US for a period of times, but so far still no one knowing it, if any of you have info about it please send me a DM. so I named it Big bird with Kermit, it’s came from a collector from Taiwan, this is not a new wild zoa, it’s been farming for a long time in Asia. I have two nice single poly available for $350 each shipped
B4714B4E-0848-4893-ADA3-DF5EB77B1DCD.jpeg
A89499DD-F085-49B6-A2EE-54EE688CD040.jpeg
I’m pretty sure those guys are golden leopard, I have a couple

nycfreshreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone interested These are really pretty in person and very hardy , decently fast growing as well , had a single polyp turn into about 10 in just a couple months (first polyp came from OP) definitely recommend this Zoa I have a feeling they will become quite popular here in the upcoming year or 2 as more start to farm

OP
OP
kadyooo

kadyooo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For anyone interested These are really pretty in person and very hardy , decently fast growing as well , had a single polyp turn into about 10 in just a couple months (first polyp came from OP) definitely recommend this Zoa I have a feeling they will become quite popular here in the upcoming year or 2 as more start to farm
Thanks for the updates on this zoa, I am glad it’s doing great for you. So far I believe I have sold about 10 -15 poly over the US. To be honest about it, I get few buyers told me doesn’t grow in their system, but we all know everyone’s tank are different water condition, I were able to farm out a descent rate now , price will be more affordable too.

OP
OP
kadyooo

kadyooo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I only have two single poly ready and available atm.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back