Favia attacking Acan

Ian_B

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These two corals have been next to each other for a while but I just had to move them yesterday because they were getting buried by a pistol shrimp. Apparently I placed them a little too close to each other and woke up to this. Just found it interesting and thought I’d share. Though I do feel a little bad about the Acan. It was almost dead a year ago and had bounced back pretty well until this. I’ll see if I can save it when I get home later today.

IMG_4695.jpeg

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These two corals have been next to each other for a while but I just had to move them yesterday because they were getting buried by a pistol shrimp. Apparently I placed them a little too close to each other and woke up to this. Just found it interesting and thought I’d share. Though I do feel a little bad about the Acan. It was almost dead a year ago and had bounced back pretty well until this. I’ll see if I can save it when I get home later today.

IMG_4695.jpeg
Good luck on the one of the surviving separate as soon as possible. That poor coral is covered and being lit up

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back