FB Reef Aquarium Lovers group.

rhduggan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I'm a new member here, but I started a build thread before posting in Meet & Greet. My bad. Anyway, you can read about my daughter's new tank in our build thread. I just wanted to say hello and ask a question about the group over on facebook:

I joined the Reef Aquarium Lovers group, but none of my comments get approved there. The only link I tried to post was back to our build thread, and I can assure you I haven't been rude, off-topic, or otherwise violated the group rules. If someone here is an admin of the FB group could you please let me know what I'm doing wrong? Meanwhile there have been quite a number of posts in that group regarding Mideast politics. Seems like those folks shouldn't be getting their posts approved!

Thanks for all the helpful advice we've received since starting our hobby!

Rich

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I'm a new member here, but I started a build thread before posting in Meet & Greet. My bad. Anyway, you can read about my daughter's new tank in our build thread. I just wanted to say hello and ask a question about the group over on facebook:

I joined the Reef Aquarium Lovers group, but none of my comments get approved there. The only link I tried to post was back to our build thread, and I can assure you I haven't been rude, off-topic, or otherwise violated the group rules. If someone here is an admin of the FB group could you please let me know what I'm doing wrong? Meanwhile there have been quite a number of posts in that group regarding Mideast politics. Seems like those folks shouldn't be getting their posts approved!

Rich
Welcome to R2R!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
IMG_0084.gif

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Rich
I don’t believe r2r is affiliated with them but I could be wrong… I know r2r has its own fb page but not aware of a group.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Rich,

DM me your full name and I will get you approved. It’s a big group and because of spammy accounts it takes us a while to get people approved once and for all.

Also please report any political talk via the FB repost links and we will address it.

Other than that we would love to have you active here within our real community.

Thank you and welcome.

OP
OP
rhduggan

rhduggan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Rich.
Are you Newark UK?
No, sorry. Newark, Delaware, USA. One of many Newarks named after your Newark. BTW here we pronounce it New Ark, whereas across the Delaware (named after your Lord de la Ware) River in New Jersey (see a pattern forming?) they have a Newark, too, and pronounce it "newerk", or sometimes just something approaching "noork".

Thanks for the across-the-pond welcome!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 110 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back