Finding somewhere that ships seagrass to Sweden? Aquaticusplants.com errors on me when trying to order

Urchin boy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I just registered here after previously finding the website aquaticusplants.com through this forum and apparently they ship sea grass internationally including to Sweden and I tried to see if it would accept my information unfortunately I get an error message that says "We are unable to calculate shipping rates for the selected items" no matter how I change my information around and I even tried calling the number on the website but no reply only an answering machine my biggest issue now is that I can't find any other websites like this one as all of the others are almost always USA only which absolutely sucks for anyone not from there

My long-term goal here is to eventually make something truly amazing out of my red sea reefer G2 200+ of 200 liters in total which is also my first saltwater tank but not my first aquarium as I have kept a freshwater aquarium previously a few years ago.
1000003053.jpg

So far there is just this coarse sandy bottom which might not look that impressive but eventually I plan to build a deep sand bed on top of it but using sand that is much smaller in grain size to make it more natural and help in creating sand dunes.

I plan to keep only Caribbean species of fish and invertebrates that prefer to live in seagrass meadows in the wild and my choice of seagrass was turtle grass of course to make the perfect Carribbean biotope setup.

I have done tons of research into what it means to keep seagrass and I am aware it might be challenging in some ways but at the same time I am used to caring for plants in freshwater previously so it should not be as difficult transitioning over from freshwater to saltwater plants.

Last edited:
Back