Finished my tank room! Lots o' Pics!!!

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will let him know! I know he is pretty busy putting his lesson plans together (He is a HS shop and design teacher)...he also frequents the Reef Monkey board.

OP
OP
minibowmatt

minibowmatt

2 zoos for me, 1 for you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!
I m sorry, I havent been around lately.. been realy busy with work and the new tank.
I am ashamed to say I bleached quite a few of my zoo frags and colonies about a month ago. I switched to a new 10K bulb, from an older 14K and I didnt raise the pendant high enough (hindsight is 20/20) After 1.5 lighting cycles I noticed sever bleaching of my monti's leathers and some zoos. I have had to cancel all my impending trades until they come back. Slowly they are reviving. My sps, though are not.
Partially that is the reason I havent been around too.. I'm embarassed! :(

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
minibowmatt said:
LOL!
I m sorry, I havent been around lately.. been realy busy with work and the new tank.
I am ashamed to say I bleached quite a few of my zoo frags and colonies about a month ago. I switched to a new 10K bulb, from an older 14K and I didnt raise the pendant high enough (hindsight is 20/20) After 1.5 lighting cycles I noticed sever bleaching of my monti's leathers and some zoos. I have had to cancel all my impending trades until they come back. Slowly they are reviving. My sps, though are not.
Partially that is the reason I havent been around too.. I'm embarassed! :(

ouch! I hope they come back in full force for yah..

Marvin

OP
OP
minibowmatt

minibowmatt

2 zoos for me, 1 for you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AS for the 50G System--
not much in the way of pictures to add. Everything is plugged in, built and diy'd. Now All I have to do is stock it. It has been cycling since 9/13. The cycle is over, has been since the first week, but I am waiting for some diatoms to die off, then I will begin stocking.. You cant go tooo slowly.. I am currently working on how to plumb in my 10G prop tank.

OP
OP
minibowmatt

minibowmatt

2 zoos for me, 1 for you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanx. it is slow... I feel terrible.. not even for the money, but the time... UGGHHH its killing me not to be able to put them in my new tank!

maybe I will go sell them on ebay as brand new YELLOW morphs! :)
J/K!

OP
OP
minibowmatt

minibowmatt

2 zoos for me, 1 for you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here are a couple pics I have with a little livestock in it finally!

Attachments

• side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 408
  • side2.jpg
    side2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 14

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure you will do fine Matt....Nothing to be embarassed about when one get busy things get over looked that's just human nature. Sweet room and the tank is looking good. Is that a men only club room? Don't mess it up letting the lady decorate it, keep it MAN style so you have a room to go to for peace and quiet. Some men go to the throne but I would rather have your room....lol

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 66 51.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.9%
Back