• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For sale Brand new Classic 200 Reef Octo Protein skimmer, Works well.

Item Price
200.00 Cash
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef octo 200 classic skimmer. PICKUP only. 200 Cash Pittsburgh area.I went with a different reef octo skimmer. Yes I have read the terms. great condition.

OP
OP
J

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skimmer was used less than 3 weeks, oversized for My system. I went with 150 space saver better suited for my tank.

PAdrone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did you have it on? I'm setting up a 120 plus sump to use it on.

OP
OP
J

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
125 Gallon FISH ONLY. If you are going to have a reef with SPS this is a Great skimmer. It will depend on your Bioload of Corals, Fish etc. 38 years keeping reefs, one of the better skimmers, letting it go for that price to help other hobbyists. Quiet and efficient. I sold all my corals due to boredom with them, I always will Keep fish though, Good luck.

PAdrone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 packed with soft and lps and to many anenome to count (trying to get rid of them) and a few fish. I'll definitely buy it. Since it seems that's what will work on the new 120. What part of Pittsburgh you from? I'm 2 hours north but have many friends who may be able to pick it up. Especially in the cranberry area.

OP
OP
J

jft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 75 packed with soft and lps and to many anenome to count (trying to get rid of them) and a few fish. I'll definitely buy it. Since it seems that's what will work on the new 120. What part of Pittsburgh you from? I'm 2 hours north but have many friends who may be able to pick it up. Especially in the cranberry area.
North Hills wexford Mcandless area 20 minutes from Cranberry .

BBoley24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What did you have it on? I'm setting up a 120 plus sump to use it on.
I can ship mine.
PXL_20230127_202121788.MP.jpg

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 120 43.2%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 133 47.8%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 12 4.3%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back