Fox Face not eating

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This part in particular:
Wait about a week, do a 20-25% water change and then repeat dosage. The reason for the second dose is to eradicate the “next generation” of worms before they can lay eggs of their own. Because while Prazi does kill worms, it doesn’t eliminate any eggs they might leave behind.

OP
OP
Mini Coop

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also - sorry - hit post too soon - still have a trace of copper in the water - that won't hurt her, will it?

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Mini Coop

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you said you didn't do the second round, I thought to myself: "She ain't gonna like what I have to tell her." :cool:

BAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! Lol - I know you are giving me your very best advice and I appreciate you SOOOOOOO much - but no, I didn't so much like that. I was so excited to get her out, scrub down the QT tank, get it re-started and plan my next fish for the DT . . . . but I will be on hold . . . again :) :p

OP
OP
Mini Coop

Mini Coop

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, @Humblefish i hope she does ok, but I had to move Miss Judy just one week after doing prazipro. We came home yesterday, and there was water all over the counter and lots missing from the QT - we have NO idea how or what happened, but we had a crack in the BOTTOM of the tank that had a slow leak. Thank goodness it was slow and there was still plenty in! We moved her over to the main tank - salinity and temp were the same, so did a scoop and dump. So far so good! She looks so happy. What do I need to watch for since I didn't get the second round of prazi?

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, @Humblefish i hope she does ok, but I had to move Miss Judy just one week after doing prazipro. We came home yesterday, and there was water all over the counter and lots missing from the QT - we have NO idea how or what happened, but we had a crack in the BOTTOM of the tank that had a slow leak. Thank goodness it was slow and there was still plenty in! We moved her over to the main tank - salinity and temp were the same, so did a scoop and dump. So far so good! She looks so happy. What do I need to watch for since I didn't get the second round of prazi?

Symptoms of flukes: Head twitching, yawning, heavy breathing, lethargy, scratching on rocks & sand targeting the gill area.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 21.0%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 149 72.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.9%
Back