Free Kenya Trees (Capnellas) in Madison

UniReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure this is the best place to leave this post. I have a lot of Kenya Tree that I am giving away for free. If anyone is interested just send me a message.

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and to the North Alabama Reef Club. Stay tuned for further info on upcoming events.

OP
OP
UniReef

UniReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't appear that anyone is interested in these, so what does everyone else do with excess coral? I hate to just throw them away, but I don't want my tank to get overcrowded with them either. Does anyone have any advice?

nabors66

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to try one if its established. I have tried several cuttings and it seems as though it does well for a week or so then goes down hill. However, I have figured out a few things about water chemistry since then. I live in Decatur!

OP
OP
UniReef

UniReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't actually call these "cuttings" since the branches break off on their own. Maybe these would do better since they are not cut.

I would like to try one if its established. I have tried several cuttings and it seems as though it does well for a week or so then goes down hill. However, I have figured out a few things about water chemistry since then. I live in Decatur!

mltascp

Alabama Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and NARC. We generally discard of our extra Kenya trees. Because we have already given some to everyone that wanted it.

beaslbob

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just added fish to my recovering 55g. If you have corals like keyan trees or other easy softies I would like to try some.

You just hit me at the time I need to start adding corals.

If you need diy 2 part you can have some with or without the coral trade.

my .02

Back