Free Pods/Phyto - Experience the Dinkins Difference!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In your opinion, is there any specific type of pod that you’d recommend for bare bottom tanks? Or does the lack of substrate not really matter much?

Just curious!

drolmaeye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife has never order from you . . .

Just kidding, looking forward to my next Snacklebox

OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I sent a PM a while ago. Did I make it too?
Everybody up until now made it.

However, we've reached 50, so we're going to have to close it down for now. I expect we'll do it again in the future!

Please feel free to PM and I'll be happy to give out a nice discount code. Thank yall so much!

fishkat

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We've reached 50, so we're going to have to close it down for now. I expect we'll do it again in the future!

Please feel free to PM and I'll be happy to give out a nice discount code. Thank yall so much!

Free Pods/Phyto!

If you've never experienced the Dinkins Difference, we'd like to show you!

The first 50 people who send me a PM on Reef2Reef, that have never ordered from us before, will receive a $50 gift card. No muss, no fuss, no strings attached. We'd love to put some pods/phyto in your hands, at no risk to you.

Just PM me your name, address, and email address and I'll reply with a $50 digital gift card.

***We'd never want to leave out our loyal customers - if you *have* purchased from us in the past, please just PM me the next time you place an order so that we can put a little something extra in your box!
Ok, let me have a gift card!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The outpouring of love and support in the free gift card thread was incredible - we truly love and appreciate yall!

I keep seeing people post in that thread, saying things like "I missed the giveaway, but I'm ordering anyway!" That kind of support and kindness is truly heartwarming.

Let's do just a little something more this weekend for those who didn't receive a gift card. From now until 4pm Central time on Sunday (when Ashley starts printing out the orders for the week), we want to give you a little extra.

If you place an order with us to be shipped this coming week (or if you've already ordered for shipping this week), send me a PM with your order number. I'll throw a surprise bonus item into your box!

twentyleagues

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The outpouring of love and support in the free gift card thread was incredible - we truly love and appreciate yall!

I keep seeing people post in that thread, saying things like "I missed the giveaway, but I'm ordering anyway!" That kind of support and kindness is truly heartwarming.

Let's do just a little something more this weekend for those who didn't receive a gift card. From now until 4pm Central time on Sunday (when Ashley starts printing out the orders for the week), we want to give you a little extra.

If you place an order with us to be shipped this coming week (or if you've already ordered for shipping this week), send me a PM with your order number. I'll throw a surprise bonus item into your box!
Since I had ordered before I was not eligible. I will be ordering probably tonight again though! Thank you!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 180 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back