• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free shipping on orders over $20 @ ParlAquatics.com

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice... :cool:

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Was thinking something like the lampshade you offer but a little thinner and rectangular. I might be purchasing another hydra26hd I might be willing to send you if you can't find something local
I heard @dantimdad had a file for the Hydras; he may be able to help you out.

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
May have to buy the rimmed sock holder! They are hard to find and are expensive/ bulky else where.
I've tested these for fit on a number of tanks and they're pretty solid. Some people have decided to go bigger and add little padded feet to really snug them up. If you order, I'll probably follow-up with you on tank size. I should really put a sizing chart up. So many little todos.

aimed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tested these for fit on a number of tanks and they're pretty solid. Some people have decided to go bigger and add little padded feet to really snug them up. If you order, I'll probably follow-up with you on tank size. I should really put a sizing chart up. So many little todos.
What size should I order for a 29 gallon .75” rim

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What size should I order for a 29 gallon .75” rim
Smallest and will probably need to add a spacer pad.
If you're ordering one of the 4" ones; I can try to size it against my 29Gallon Chaeto tank and may make a new size. Let me know if you order and I'll follow up with you.

N1tew0lf1212

...Cronies Secretary...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just gonna drop this here.....if you havent gotten from this guy yet you better
200w.gif

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How about a lightweight shade for a 61” aquatic life fixture?
I would be tempted to break out the 1/2" foam sheet for that. You can use toothpicks and foam glue to piece it together and then paint it.

aimed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! That bigger one you shipped me is perfect fyi. Small one can’t be angled in because of the way the rim is which I imagine is what you ran into. I appreciate it!!! Would buy from them again! So the .9 fits the 29 Aqueon and the 20 long!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey! That bigger one you shipped me is perfect fyi. Small one can’t be angled in because of the way the rim is which I imagine is what you ran into. I appreciate it!!! Would buy from them again! So the .9 fits the 29 Aqueon and the 20 long!
Yes! that is what I came across too. I've been told the measurements varry from tank to tank so I figured I'd send it and see if you came to the same conclusion. Thanks for getting back to me regarding the fit!

Grab the 4" version of the Filter Sock Replacement System when I come out with it!

aimed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! that is what I came across too. I've been told the measurements varry from tank to tank so I figured I'd send it and see if you came to the same conclusion. Thanks for getting back to me regarding the fit!

Grab the 4" version of the Filter Sock Replacement System when I come out with it!
Oh that would be better than rinsing filter socks. I’m at least using mesh so I don’t actually have to wash them. I already have filter floss from main tank.

OP
OP
Projects with Sam

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh that would be better than rinsing filter socks. I’m at least using mesh so I don’t actually have to wash them. I already have filter floss from main tank.
yes! I always wonder why more people don't do mesh. that s all I did for my Cichlid sump!

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to an Ender Extender I can do one piece XR30 shades that look good. They flare out to just under 40cm (14.75") wide so the fixture actually looks like lamp instead of a box.
IMG_2391.JPEG
Looking to purchase 6 of these from you, can you PM me a cost for 6 and a timeline for you to produce them ?
I assume they are designed to fit XR30 G6 correct ?

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sam,

The twist nut RO tube holder is great but I have 45x45 profile with 10mm nut requirement. Can you accommodate?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 45 45.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 32 32.3%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.0%
Back