• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Mastertronic and test kits for sale

Item Price
$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello All,
I have a Mastertronic for sale!
The unit is less than a year old and is in excellent condition.
Regular maintenance, such as changing the needles, descaling, and throwing away old vials of reagents, has occurred.
I am selling this as I am moving towards a nepture-integrated system for my dosing.
Looking to get $800$; it comes with the original box and test kits ranging from ALK, CAL, No3, MG, and P04.

Capture2.PNG
IMG_4429.jpg
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I moved from neptune trident to mastertronic and will never look back.
Mastertronic needs a little diy and it becomes the best testing machine ever.
I haven't touch my mastertronic for 4months besides changing the reagents when empty.

Good luck with the sale!

Johngraywill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
I have a Mastertronic for sale!
The unit is less than a year old and is in excellent condition.
Regular maintenance, such as changing the needles, descaling, and throwing away old vials of reagents, has occurred.
I am selling this as I am moving towards a nepture-integrated system for my dosing.
Looking to get $800$; it comes with the original box and test kits ranging from ALK, CAL, No3, MG, and P04.

Capture2.PNG
IMG_4429.jpg
Capture.PNG
Available?

OP
OP
kharn101

kharn101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all, pls returned there is nothing wrong with the unit. The history here is the previous buyer had an issue with there tank light. So I ended up returning the money. After that decided to keep it a few more months. Anyway, here we are the unit comes will all remaining chemicals, needles and plugger replacement just purchased and 2 new heads for pump replacement. Pump a was just replaced.

Back