Fun weekend

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We missed going to see Kyle down in Prospect because of the snow last Saturday night.
We also missed going to see Bob & Ryan at Exotic Fish and Coral and TCR after hours event last Sunday because I wasn't feeling well.

Nothing too exciting this weekend as I worked Friday night and Saturday but...

Saturday after work, got to check out Kyle's setup and talk reef there. Kyle and Anthony were laid back, easy to talk to, and there's some sweet corals there too! LOL
If you haven't been, you should check them out.
Not too far from our house.. that could be dangerous..lol.

Today we went to Exotic. Talked with Bob for a bit, then with Ryan and Kevin. Bob had left the store, but came back to help us out with something. Top notch service and good people! The store is looking great and is packed with some colorful corals!

Then we went to see Pauly and spent an hour and a half talking reef and checking out corals. And Pauly, your tank might have alot of frags in it right now but it's still looking pretty darn sweet! :bigsmile:

Wasn't anything major but was fun to spend some time with others that love this hobby as much as we do.

(also got 3 new chalices so I'm a happy camper)

phillrodrigo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like going to see kyle. I just wish he was closer. I looked on every website for a orange hammer not a single one available. Call kyle he had 2. Wish I thought of that earlier.

captc07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He definitely had some really nice pieces. Not sure how we made it out of there with money still in our pockets...

Back