GHL World Class Support

  • Thread starter Thread starter Willz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2012
Messages
1,048
Reaction score
892
Location
Roanoke VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
I just wanted to take a minute to thank Marco and Vinny at GHL. I'm a bit of a Luddite and was having problems getting my GHL Doser II to talk to my new GHL Doser II. These guys went out of their way to provide amazing service. They were there to answer my questions and provide insightful solutions so that my aquariums were not impacted.

Hats off to you guys! Incredible job you are doing with state of the art equipment!

@Marco@GHLUSA @Vinny@GHLUSA @Matthias Gross
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new