Ghost Protein Skimmers up for pre-order!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Innovative Marine AUQA Gadget Ghost Protein Skimmers
From $150

Unseen. Unheard. Unrivaled Performance.

Drop in, ready to skim. Completely re-engineered to push the limits of All-In-One skimmers, the SkimMate Ghost Series is packed with a plethora of performance driving features that propels organics out of your aquarium water. These user-friendly, recirculating protein skimmers are equipped with bubble plates, integrated air silencers, and needle wheel impellers, all housed in a pearl white body that embodies a fresh modern look on its’ exterior and an array of performance features on its’ interior.

[video=youtube;BwmFkqUCux0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwmFkqUCux0[/video]

Features
  • Recirculating Design – Passively recirculates bubbles for maximum dwell time
  • Drop-In Convenience – Preset to optimal water level and eliminates the need for extra accessories.
  • Enlarged Air Silencer Box– integrated into the skimmer’s body for a seamless look while reducing noise.
  • Bubble Plate Diffuser – Reduces turbulence inside skimmer to improve skimmate production
  • Adjustable Air Valve – Provides air intake control
  • Needle Wheel Impeller – Produces dense micro bubbles
  • Cup Drain Elbow – Prevents overflows
  • Airline Management – Keeps airline organized and “kink freeâ€
  • Suspended Pump Design – Reduces vibration by suspension
  • Self-Draining – Eliminate messy maintenance
  • Low Profile Cup Design – Keeps your skimmer hidden from view

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
What size will fit a RSM 130

The MidSize measures 3.62" x 3.07" x 11.22" and would be the most appropriate size for the 130D. Be sure to check the compartment dimensions on your tank first.

It looks as though you will need to make some modifications in order to keep the skimmer suspended and operating correctly. Maybe a DIY bracket/holder or magnet mount would work.

Last edited:

davocean

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I like this!
So, I was thinking about heading out to MD maybe even tomorrow, picking up a 40 fusion, my question is when will these be available, and will they be doing any kind of tank/skimmer package deals?

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
I like this!
So, I was thinking about heading out to MD maybe even tomorrow, picking up a 40 fusion, my question is when will these be available, and will they be doing any kind of tank/skimmer package deals?

Hi davocean! Thank you for your message.

Innovative Marine is scheduled to receive the Ghost Protein Skimmers next Thursday, 5/15. They'll need a couple of business days to process and inspect them but we're located pretty close to their headquarters geographically. They are telling us we should have them in inventory and shipping to customers by 5/19. Anyone who pre-orders to reserve a unit in the first shipment won't be charged until we actually process and ship their order.

Assuming we begin fulfilling pre-orders Monday 5/19, our Will Call service isn't available until the following day. Of course, you are welcome to reserve both units at any time. You can pick up the tank immediately and the skimmer when it arrives or we can hold on to both until you're ready. Feel free to give us a call at 1-800-566-FISH (3474) if you have any questions! We've love to hear from you.

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 52 43.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 57 47.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back