GIVEAWAY!! - Submersible Fish Tank Heater (100W/200W/300W are Available)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And Billy (that's actually Ryan) and Suzi that likes orchids and birds. Plus Kathy.
Tagged out for the day. Time for hot chocolate! I'll get @OrchidMiss (heater givaway!?) and the wrassy folks later.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tagged out for the day. Time for hot chocolate! I'll get @OrchidMiss (heater givaway!?) and the wrassy folks later.
Official entry.
This would be fantastic. 1 of the 2 in my 55 died...

Rodney Caylor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1f342.png
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
1f342.png

We're doing a giveaway to celebrate the upcoming Black Friday and Thanksgiving. As a thank you for your continuous support over the year, we want to thank you back!
In this giveaway, we bring you an awesome prize that comes with three variations. You can choose the specification that best suits you when you win the giveaway.

Check out our INKPET Submersible Fish Tank Heater here:
A little background story of INKPET. It is a sub-brand of INKBIRD which offers high-quality equipment for your pets at a competitive price.
Check out the storefront for Black Friday deals! https://www.amazon.com/s?me=AUQ2DO3DH4FSF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER

HOW TO ENTER
OFFICIAL ENTRY:
Follow us on R2R and Like this thread. Tell us in the comments how you would use this prize if you win!
BONUS ENTRIES:
1. Tag(@) one friend on this thread. Each tag can be used for 1 bonus entry.
2. Join us on our Facebook group.
!!! Please make a separate post in this thread for each bonus you complete.

There will be two winners randomly picked on November 30th. If we get more than 100 entries there will be four winners!
If you want to order on your own, we're offering a 25% off page discount plus a 25% off code exclusively for the R2R members!!

Product page:
Code: VNZMF328

Good luck everyone!!
1-1000-1000(6).jpg

Rod’s Reef

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Fish Styx inkbird giveaway! Anyone from team Styx need a heater?
I'm all set, so don't want to enter and dilute the pool for others. Gonna post the link in Heathen House though.

Last edited:

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
1f342.png
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
1f342.png

We're doing a giveaway to celebrate the upcoming Black Friday and Thanksgiving. As a thank you for your continuous support over the year, we want to thank you back!
In this giveaway, we bring you an awesome prize that comes with three variations. You can choose the specification that best suits you when you win the giveaway.

Check out our INKPET Submersible Fish Tank Heater here:
A little background story of INKPET. It is a sub-brand of INKBIRD which offers high-quality equipment for your pets at a competitive price.
Check out the storefront for Black Friday deals! https://www.amazon.com/s?me=AUQ2DO3DH4FSF&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER

HOW TO ENTER
OFFICIAL ENTRY:
Follow us on R2R and Like this thread. Tell us in the comments how you would use this prize if you win!
BONUS ENTRIES:
1. Tag(@) one friend on this thread. Each tag can be used for 1 bonus entry.
2. Join us on our Facebook group.
!!! Please make a separate post in this thread for each bonus you complete.

There will be two winners randomly picked on November 30th. If we get more than 100 entries there will be four winners!
If you want to order on your own, we're offering a 25% off page discount plus a 25% off code exclusively for the R2R members!!

Product page:
Code: VNZMF328

Good luck everyone!!
1-1000-1000(6).jpg

Followed and liked! I've been all Eheim on Inkbird controllers to this point but I'd love to try one of these!

ashell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting for entry

I’m getting my 100g system up and running again after dealing with a 2 year illness (still haven’t beat it yet but I will). My sps dominant tank was severely neglected during the last 2 years, and I’m am basically upgrading everything on my tank to make everything easy to maintain, and grow some fabulous sps. If I won, I would use this to build in redundancy for my heat control.

Thanks, and God bless,

Ashell

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back