Glow Betta Random Death

ian82052

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello everyone, this morning my pet Glow Betta passed away and im not exactly sure why. He was a very healthy fish, and from what I could tell he was happy. Always excited by food, always did well after water changes. I took very good care of him. Its a 1.5 gallon tank but he had a filter and a heater. Plus decor and a little hammock he loved. Luckily he's an electric green glow betta so he's relatively see through. I attached a picture of how I found him this morning. He was alive and healthy enough last night. I just want to know if anyone knows what happened to him and how to prevent it from happening again. Thanks for your time.

GillianB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello everyone, this morning my pet Glow Betta passed away and im not exactly sure why. He was a very healthy fish, and from what I could tell he was happy. Always excited by food, always did well after water changes. I took very good care of him. Its a 1.5 gallon tank but he had a filter and a heater. Plus decor and a little hammock he loved. Luckily he's an electric green glow betta so he's relatively see through. I attached a picture of how I found him this morning. He was alive and healthy enough last night. I just want to know if anyone knows what happened to him and how to prevent it from happening again. Thanks for your time.

What's the temperature of your water? it could have been a heater issue that overheated your water
were there any chemicals used around the tank? like cleaning stuff

GillianB

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

And how long have you had the fish?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back