Good Reef stores in ETN?

JRF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
I was wondering if there are any good reef stores in East Tn. anywhere from Chattanooga to Johnson City? I live in Winston-Salem, NC and we have nothing around here so we have to make road trips!
Thanks!
JRF

AlexStinson

Plankton
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We (5th day creations) are located in chattanooga right on the interstate, we have the largest selection of coral in town, there are several good ones in knoxville, but someone more knowledgeable should chime in. You can also check out bermuda triangle here in chattanooga. Hope to see you downhere sometime soon,

PS. you should come to our frag swap aug 15th!!!!

OP
OP
J

JRF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply Alex! Might try to work out a road trip with the fella's to your area sometime, too bad you are 250 miles away!! Although we are used to making long trips...went to Richmond VA last Saturday to Fish World..
And yes, if anyone else knows of other good reef stores in Knoxville, or other parts of ETN please let me know!
THanks

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're down this way and looking for fish, Aquatic Marine probably has the best prices around.

Last edited:

Runner

Grandmaster Sparky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Coral Reef and Aquatic Marine are both great places to visit. If you are into freshwater, then Aquarium is worth the visit (but their saltwater side leaves something to be desired).

mkenochm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sea Oddities used to be really good in Kinsport TN but I haven't been there in several years. When we lived in the area it was probably the best store there. You might want to check it out if you're down that way but don't hold me responsible if it isn't any good anymore. Bermuda triangle in chatanooga had some nice stuff I was there this past Sunday. I really wanted to check out 5th day but they were closed so I plan on making another road trip in the very near future to check them out. At the latest I'll check them out the day of the swap.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 28 22.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 89 71.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.0%
Back